Reports to: Head of Projects
Our client is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of their current projects. The Software developer will be responsible for the actual designing, developing and installing software solutions for target clients within set deadlines and specifications as well as ensuring that all related activities are well planned, managed and happen within the agreed standards. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Key Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- To use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to
come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Interacting with various clients and / or stakeholders to determine their problem statement
through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with
requirement and system specification documents.
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project
and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly
document software projects.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of
an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop
specifications and performance requirements.
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational
feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately.
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per
the requirements of the project and conduct developer white and black box testing as well as
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer
guides and system functional specifications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience as a Software Developer.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice period on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements