Human Resources Manager
Our client in Service Industry is looking for HRM. The ideal candidate will provide expert advice in the management of the human resources function by proactively originating and implementing HR strategy, practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high performing culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement human resource strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines designed to achieve the Company’s strategic mission and goals.
- Contribute to the processes of organization design to help the Company make the best use of its human capital.
- Develop and implement human resources initiatives as to ensure effective functioning of the HR department.
- Advise and direct the company’s manpower planning and staffing levels by assessing the present and future needs of the Company.
- Prepare and manage staff costs, analyze and explain variances.
- Assess staff training needs and coordinate training and development programs aimed at addressing the needs as well as building staff capacity to meet performance gaps.
- Ensure effective talent management & succession plans are developed for each critical role.
- Coordinate staff recruitment, staff induction, retention and separation processes.
- Design and coordinate the implementation of staff career development programs to ensure continued supply of competencies and skills for effective operation of the Company.
- Develop and manage staff welfare schemes such as medical, insurance etc.
- Coordinate collective bargaining agreement process.
- Develop and effectively manage the staff grievance procedure as to ensure a conducive working environment that is motivating to staff.
- Ensure proper management and effective implementation of the HR Management Information Systems.
- Ensure total compliance with relevant labour legislation and HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop objective performance management systems and criteria for performance measurement.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree qualification with minimum of 5 Years Experience
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in HRM
- Strong leadership, people management, negotiation, training & presentation skills
- Sound knowledge and working experience of Uganda labour laws
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]