HEAD OF FINANCE
Our Client, a known established name in the FMCG market, with easily recognizable brands in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a seasoned and performance driven individual to head the Finance function.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all financial and management accounts, treasury, tax, financial risk management and control functions, budgeting and investor reporting. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for developing strategies for financial and tax efficiencies and preserving the assets of the company through the provision of accurate information to stakeholders and informing the future strategy of the company.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in Finance or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 (ten) years’ relevant experience, 5 (five) of which must be in a senior management position. Earlier audit experience gained in a professional firm, will be an added advantage.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA (K)).
- Extensive experience leading a finance function of a $50 million plus revenue company – preferably a business with a strong financing or credit component.
- Experience dealing with subsidiaries in multiple countries, and a public company.
- Excellent leadership & management skills, including staff motivation.
- Analytical reasoning, financial, people, resource, risk management skills.
- Track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent negotiation and business networking expertise skills.
- Good grasp of IT as a strategic tool.
A competitive senior executive level remuneration package will be offered to the candidate who emerges successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements