HEAD OF COMMERCIAL
Our Client, a known established name in the FMCG market, with easily recognisable brands in Kenya, is seeking to recruit an experienced and proven business leader to head the Commercial function.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate, will lead the development and implementation of the sales strategy, ensure execution, monitor performance, and maintain customer relationships to ensure top line growth.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration – Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 (ten) years’ relevant experience, 5 (five) of which must be in a senior management position.
- Certification in Sales/Marketing or any relevant field from a recognised institution.
- Member of a professional body
- Previous experience managing a sales team that spans a wide geographical area, with FMCG or manufacturing experience.
- Experience using SAP or any other complex enterprise software.
- Models critical, creative, and innovative thinking to find the best solutions.
- Displays integrity, ethics, and respect.
- Leadership, building and managing relationships, communicating and influencing, performance management, decision making, problem solving, excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
A competitive senior executive level remuneration package will be offered to the candidate who emerges successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.