Our client, Dejavu Technologies is a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of I.T related products and services and they are looking for a Finance Manager. Main responsibilities are preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Monthly tax return filling.
- Ensure conformity with statutory obligations.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Finance Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance.
- CPA (K)
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Note: – Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]