Dejavu Technologies is a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of IT Products is looking to hire competent Business Development Executives whose responsibilities will be to drive sales and achieve the set targets. Based at the onsite branch and reporting to the Operations Manager, this position mainly focus on sales and marketing as well as offer the DEJAVU Technologies Ltd customers top notch customer experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales and Marketing
- Marketing and closing sales on the company products and services. This could also include organizing sales visits to other towns within the country.
- Managing the office lines for orders and putting orders through on behalf of the customer and answer their queries on products and services.
- Coordinating with customers for product delivery and invoicing and ensuring that all orders are delivered on a timely manner.
- Placing requisitions on behalf customers for ordered items not in stock.
- Ensuring that sales are paid on real time basis and if on credit that the outstanding amounts are settled within the agreed timelines.
- Debt Collection: Ensuring that all outstanding amounts in your portfolio are collected as per the agreement and that deliberate effort is made for recovery through through direct customer visits (whenever necessary) and calls.
- Re-sellers Visits: Visiting the resellers and ensuring that they have adequate stocks as well as gauging their performance and addressing relevant issues.
- Recruitment: Recruit new resellers through visits and phone calls among others.
- Maintaining customer relations: Attending to customer grievances, queries and ensure timely closure of all issues.
- Update all customer on both new and existing products, collect their feedback as well as give timely feedback to the management on the same.
- Service Support. Troubleshooting machines and determining whether they need technical support.
- Making daily sales report to the team leader
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as directed by the management on various parameters touching on their daily assignments.
Skills and Competencies
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills-Verbal and Written (eloquent).
- High level of integrity
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Team working and the ability to network effectively.
Note: – Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.