To manage restaurant operations in a manner such as to ensure quality service and guest satisfaction
- Develop and Implement standard operating procedures and monitor to ensure proper standards of service adhered to at all times.
- Check weekly and daily forecast, and ensure adequate numbers of staff are available.
- In liaison with the Executive Chef brief the staff on day’s menu and service requirements e.g. change in table setting.
- Raise stores requisitions for supplies and in liaison with relevant staff and prepare purchase requisitions for operating equipment.
- Conduct a monthly stock take of operating equipment, maintain and update records.
- Continually monitor and control the usage of equipment and supplies
- Gather feedback and comments/complaints from guests and communicate to concerned parties.
- Plan, organise, allocate and co-ordinate the work of the team & provide leadership to the team including preparing duty rosters, off and leave schedules.
- Lead, motivate, develop and control staff.
- Continually assess the competence of the team and offer coaching support and training as needed, identify staff training and development needs and carry out staff appraisals.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree with 3 years’ experience or a Diploma with 5 years of experience in Food and Beverage service from Utalii college or equivalent.
- Excellent product knowledge i.e. food and beverage service.
- Specialize training on safety, hygiene and quality standards.
- Food and beverage service expertise.
- High level of safety, hygiene and quality standards.
- Strong customer service and public relations skills .
- Work planning and organization skills.
- Strong people management and discipline skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Note: – Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.