- June 23, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client, in hospitality industry is looking for a Stock Controller. He/she will maintain proper inventory accounting of customers’ product and manages all documentation for product in storage, product receipts and shipments out of the terminal to meet company policy and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor levels of stock items and initiate stock requisitions.
- Reviewing stocking levels in respect to stock items and following up the procurement team to ensure prompt delivery of the required item.
- Maintain regular communication with operational departments so as to stay up to date with their material requirements to avoid stock out situations.
- Maintain good housekeeping and stores layouts that will facilitate easy retrieval within the stores/ warehouse and ensure that that safety and environment standards are maintained at all times.
- Help in ensuring that the stores physical structures and equipment are maintained in a good condition and requisition maintenance action as and when needed.
- Assists in identify obsolete and slow moving stock items and recommend the necessary actions, including the disposal of such items.
- Ensure that stores records are accurately maintained and up to date and the necessary reports are generated and acted upon.
- Organize daily and monthly stock taking activities.
- Enforce company safety rules and regulations within the stores.
- Any other duty that may be allocated to you by your Supervisors/ seniors and co- workers from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in stores and supplies Management
- Good understanding of inventory management processes
- Accounting background-CPA 1
- 1-2 years’ experience in a FMCG or Hospitality in the same capacity necessary
- Have good record keeping skills
- Be of high Integrity, honest and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Have good communication skills
- Planning and organizing
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted