- December 24, 2020
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
2 SALES SUPERVISORS (URGENTLY NEEDED)-NAIROBI, RIFTVALLEY, MOUNTAIN AND NORTHERN KENYA.
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Sales Supervisor whose responsibility is to manage the Van sales and rider sales team around the regions allocated, Develop marketing and sales strategies for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set sales targets with the team. As a supervisor you will also be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Marketing and sales of company products
• Distribution of company products and upselling
• Conducting market research on rival products
• Coordinating with clients for product distribution
• Working with the team to develop targeted sales strategies
• Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
• Training the sales team
• Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
• Writing Sales reports for the team and do presentation
Sales Supervisor Requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in any business field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in FMCG, 1 in managing a Team
• Good understanding of distribution cycle
• Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
• Ability to reach sales targets
• Management Experience
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• MOTORCYCLE LICENSE/DRIVING LICENCE CERTIFICATE IS A MUST
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate the DL Number on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called on Monday for Interview scheduling