- January 2, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
SALES REPRESENTATIVES-MOTORBIKE RIDERS
Location- KENYA (Qualified candidates will be distributed anywhere within Kenya)
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Sales Representatives whose responsibility is to develop marketing and sales strategies for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set sales targets. As a sales and marketing executive you will also responsible for maintaining customer relationships, tracking sales data, and creating performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Marketing and sales of company products
• Distribution of company products and upselling
• Counter Sales
• Coordinating with clients for product distribution
• Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies
• Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
• Maintaining client relations
• Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
• Writing Sales reports
Sales Representatives Requirements:
• Diploma/Certificate in any business field
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in FMCG
• Good understanding of distribution cycle
• Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
• Ability to reach sales targets
• A passion for sales
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• MOTORBIKE LICENCE IS A MUST
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate the Motorbike Licence Number and DL Number on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called on Monday for Interview scheduling