- December 17, 2020
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire a Sales and Distribution Manager to drive volume and value growth by optimizing Trade Marketing fundamentals. He or she will aim to position the organization as the preferred supplier/distributer in the region, within the allocated resources.
• Development and implementation of a sales and distribution strategy.
• Establishment and implementation of sales and distribution department goals, KPI’s, work plans and operating procedures in line with the company strategic and operational plans.
• Establishment and maintenance of effective and conducive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Development and oversight of implementation of an annual sales and distribution budget.
• Manage and provide strategic direction for continuous improvement in people management processes and systems for all employees reporting to the role.
• Assist sales Supervisors to foster a workplace environment consistent with the company’s mission, core values and culture.
• Conducting monthly performance business reviews and implementing distributor improvement programs focused on improving sales revenue.
• Identifying target accounts, their distribution requirements and developing penetration strategies to increase market share.
• Utilization of the existing field force sales module reporting systems to generate market insights and strategies thereof by optimal coverage initiatives
• Drive the sales team to deliver on trade marketing objectives as well as personal development objectives by maintaining a motivated sales and distribution team.
• Actively coaching the Sales and Distribution team and evaluating their competency in line with emerging business needs.
• Lead the sales and distribution team through KPIs and trade activities to deliver and exceed annual targets
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
• A minimum first degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy organization
• Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical/business skills with results focused
• High level of honesty, integrity, speed and attention to detail
• Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Strong proficiency in the use of IT
• Ability to cope with responsibility, flexibility and high pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV only in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2020. Kindly indicate the position applying for on the subject email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted