- June 10, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Position Title: SAGE Engineer Department
Reports To: Technical Operations Manager
To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation,
documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Sage’s Methodology. Critical Relationships: Project Supervisor, all other project teams.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis of customer requirements and parameterization of the ERP Sage X3 in the following areas: general accounting, analytical accounting, BP accounting, payment circuits, remittances, budgets, invoices, payments, fixed assets, leasing’s, loans, taxes, bank reconciliations, dues management, purchase and sales circuits, (orders, delivery, receipts, invoices), payment conditions, companies, invoicing elements, expense notes, and accounting inquiries
- Managing data migrations from legacy systems to Sage X3
- Gathering and analyzing client requirements
- Solution design documentation
- Visual process flow documentation
- Parameterization of the Sage X3 application
- Configuration of Sage X3 and Sage 300 accounting ERP systems.
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Preparing and communicating project plans to key stakeholders.
- Running implementation workshops
- Preparing training materials and conducting user training
- System configuration to suit the client’s accounting needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree in IT
- Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications:
finance or relevant business field accounting/finance
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV. Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using email@example.com
Only candidates that make it to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted.