- April 25, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client, real estate company, seeks to Recruit Sales Executives who are well versed with the current Real Estate Market Trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and potential clients
- Researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Maintain a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends and market activities
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Able to achieve both personal and team targets and also ensure each member in the team is performing
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Take charge of the sales process, from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations and after sale services
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly Sales reports
- Undertake duties associated with the sales function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have 3 Years’ experience working in a Real Estate Sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field
- MUST have 5 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Professional and highly self-motivated
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that make it to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted.