- June 23, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the organization. The purpose is to ensure the company’s operations runs in a smooth manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Provides performance management advice to staff and management and deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Manage the staff compensation and benefits ensuring competitiveness including bench-marking with the market.
- Employee Relations management, that is absence, discipline, grievances, sickness etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Assisting the Executive Director and the Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
- Business related degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in operations
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent people skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative work style, problem solving skills and commitment to get the job done
- Strong leadership and supervision skills
- An individual with a dynamic and positive attitude
Note: – Kindly indicate your salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted