- January 7, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire Key Accounts Supervisor to manage sales and distribution of all company products by optimally using the available resources in accordance with the business strategy and objectives to achieve profitable volume of sales. Achieve sales targets for assigned outlets by ensuring adequate stock, achieving and maintaining the agreed shelf share and planograms, plus through OTIF implementation of sales activities, RRP adherence and excellence store executions, by working effectively with the merchandising team and outlet staff.
• Development and implementation of a sales and distribution strategy.
• Manage a portfolio of client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
• Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business.
• Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
• Develop business plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines.
• Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
• Ensure successful product listing with key accounts.
• Ensure recommended retails prices are implemented on all brands.
• Oversee and ensure full compliance of all promotional items in respective outlets.
• Conduct Data analysis to get insight and trends.
• Share weekly reports and action log with sales manager.
• Speedy and conclusive resolution of issues.
• To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
• Accompany, coach and mentor the sales representatives.
• To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
• A minimum first degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales position preferable in FMCG.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Management role.
• Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical/business skills with results focused.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Strong proficiency in the use of IT.
• Ability to cope with responsibility, flexibility and high pressure.
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Shortlisted candidates will be Interviewed next week.
Please apply using email@example.com