- December 17, 2020
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire an IT/Business System Manager whose focus will be in Identification of systems and solutions that support the company growth strategy, Oversight of all IT related business needs, designing, building, enhancement and troubleshooting various business systems to ensure smooth workflow and data visibility, and also translation of complex technical requirements to non-technical key business stakeholders.
● Development, implementation and review from time to time of ICT Policies and procedures.
● Preparation of an annual IT strategy to be incorporated in the company Annual Strategic plan.
● Ensure all systems (paper and electronic) and activities comply with the requirements of Data Protection Act 2019 and confidentiality including storage, retrieval, archiving, and disposal of data and information securely.
● Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
● Manage all IT outsourcing companies to ensure compliance to all SLA’s.
● Management of ISPs to ensure quality service delivery, minimal downtimes, and redundancy plans execution.
● Responsibility for the firm’s core business systems, including administration, maintenance, and development and end user services
● To ensure that all ICT systems deliver an efficient and effective service to all users, ensuring appropriate access and permissions.
● Working closely with IT solutions Service providers to provide supervision, support as required, including agreeing on project objectives, conducting post implementation reviews, and ensuring deadlines and service standards are achieved and maintained.
● Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, Power backup solutions, software applications, CCTV and alarm systems, and peripherals.
● Work with HR and departmental heads to train employees on IT systems usage and security.
● To ensure that the organization has the necessary computer and phone hardware and software in place to meet operational requirements and the needs of all staff, as cost effectively as possible.
● To identify and implement ICT solutions to improve efficiency, productivity, and cost management across the organization.
● Manage IT budgeting, and budget review process, Manage servers, security solutions, network, hardware, and equipment.
● Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs. To ensure appropriate and effective ERP, HRMS, Sales Management systems are in place and working with the departmental heads to ensure reports are produced in
accordance with the requirements of the specific departments, management, and other stakeholders.
● Manage relationship with software providers to ensure delivery of service & keep abreast of software developments and how it affects the business.
● Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
● Ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
● Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
● Providing secure access to the network for remote users and security of the data
● Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
● Develop excellent working relationships with all departments within the business.
● To undertake team monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reviews in line with the laid down policies and procedures.
● Provide induction training to new staff on IT functions and specific departmental software/modules.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
● Must have a minimum of BSc in Computer Engineering/Business Information Systems or related technical field from a reputable institution.
● Must have a minimum of four (4) hands on operational experience or higher.
● Attained I.T. certification such as CCNA, CISCO.
● Certified in Computerized accounting packages (QuickBooks).
● Ability to use ERP based systems.
● Must have proficiency in server management, system and data administration, computer hardware, computer networks, computer viruses, email and internet programs.
● Must have excellent management and supervisory skills.
● Effective verbal, written, presentation, listening and communications skills.
● Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level
● Has a strategic perspective.
● Ability to prioritize, plan, organize own work and multi-task.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision.
● Proactive, flexible and initiative in resolution of problems.
Interested candidates should send their CV only in PDF form to email@example.com by 31st December 2020. Kindly indicate the position applying for on the subject email.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.