HEAD OF FINANCE ROLE-CLOSEDLOCATION-NAIROBI
Our client, IT Solution company is looking for a Head of Finance, the role holder will provide Senior Management with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management and financial accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations.
The role is a vital support role for the Country Manager KENYA providing insights and advice based on the story behind the numbers to ensure long term financial viability and fit for purpose corporate services, including records, information systems and administration.
The provision of expert financial advice to Senior Managers is a key responsibility on matters including cost and pricing structures, business and financial operating structures, funding models, cost saving strategies, as is development of strategic financial planning and savings initiatives and strategies.
Finance Manager will look at ways to maximize growth, profitability, impact of business change, opportunities to make certain business functions more efficient etc. based on the strategic imperatives of the business. This role also provides professional and efficient customer service to all business partners, clients, suppliers and employees.
- Financial & Management reporting
- Metrics Reporting and Modelling
- Risk Management
- Tax Obligations
- Accounting Functions
- Providing a professional service to the business
- Contribute to Strategy and Direction as part of the Country Level Senior Team Member
- People Management
- Quality / Continuous Improvement
- Ensures the company is compliant with all local statutory requirements
- Budget & Financial Planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant business field
- Training/Professional Qualifications: CPA (K)
- Proficiency in computer packages such as MS word, power-point and spreadsheets. Must have knowledge of desktop publishing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar position