- January 14, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Finance Intern to assist with finance operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Assisting in the preparation of annual financial budgets
● Reconciling of daily records and receipts
● Processing of invoices
● Assisting in payroll management
● Resolve accounts payable and receivable issues or queries
● A diploma/degree/ in Accounting or its equivalent
● KCSE Mean grade of B- and above
● Confidence with IT and computer packages and other office equipment.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
● Great attention to detail with ability to stay calm and tactical under pressure
● Very organized and at juggling tasks and prioritizing
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Please apply using email@example.com