- April 25, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client a leading marketing agency in Kenya is looking for an Executive Assistant to assist them in their day to day operations at the office, He/ She will be in charge of administration and coordination in senior executive’s offices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing mailbox with efficiency and discretion at all times.
- Answer multiple phone lines and taking messages, if necessary
- Manage the processing of expenses and office supplies
- Arrange both internal and external meetings and when required collate and issue agendas
- Arrange lunches for internal meetings
- Organizing global conference calls – both audio and video as necessary
- Extensive domestic and international travel, accommodation and visa arrangements
- Organise departmental events including team volunteering
- Building strong relationships with all levels across the entire Group and key external stakeholders
- 4 Year of experience as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on working within a team spirited environment
- High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- Flexible and possess ability to adapt to a fast-changing and growing environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to priorities and work effectively under pressure without compromising quality whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing “people-orientated” personality required – able to liaise with people to achieve work goals whilst enhancing relationships
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that make it to the next stage of recruitment will be contacted.