- January 14, 2021
- Posted by: adminexecafrica
Our client, in logistics and distribution company is looking to hire a competent Office Adm whose responsibility is to assist in office and HR operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to management and performing administration duties.
• Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
• Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
• Liaising with internal departments for stationery supplies.
• Directing internal and external calls, emails, to designated departments.
• Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
• Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• Any duties assigned by the HR.
● A diploma/degree/ in Business Administration or equivalent.
● At Least 1 years’ experience as a receptionist/front office staff/administrative assistant.
● Confidence with IT and computer packages and other office equipment.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● Great attention to detail with ability to stay calm and tactical under pressure.
● Very organized and at juggling tasks and prioritizing.
● A great team player with the ability to show initiative.
● Methodical and thorough approach to work.
Note: – Kindly indicate your age, salary expectation and notice on your CV.
Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org.